The evidence shows the value of involving the public in the development of policy. However, it also shows the associated challenges in ensuring the dialogue is cost effective and adding value to the policy process – and this is where we can help.
• One to one advice on public engagement and dialogue.
• Advice and guidance on all aspects of best practice in dialogue with the public.
• Financial support of up to 50% of the cost of undertaking dialogue.
• Support to the successful management and delivery of dialogue projects.
• Mentoring and training to individuals and / or teams to help raise understanding and appreciation of the value and the opportunities for dialogue.
Click here for further details on how Sciencewise can help you.